Oh-Oh-Oh, everyone! Christmas is coming and we have to be ready! For this reason, I decided to share cute DIY ideas to create your unique Christmas gifts! If you want to prepare last-minute presents for your friends or if you have a shop and you want to give a little present to your customers, a Christmas Bath salt is what you could do! To realize them is extremely easy and you will need only 5 minutes.
But let’s go directly to the recipe and enjoy 🙂
What you will need
- salt (I used only cooking salt but you can mix it with Epsom salt as well)
- sweet almond oil (a good option here)
- food coloring (find it here)
- peppermint fragrance (find it here)
As you can observe, the ingredients are easy to find at home. In alternative to sweet almond oil, you can add some drops of jojoba oil or olive oil. You will find here another Christmas idea with sweet almond oil.
Bath salt is without any doubt one of my favorite gifts! It is not only an easy gift to realize but gives a lot of benefits for our health. I love bath salts because they help me to reduce stress and anxiety. Let prepare a warm bath with this special Christmas version, put some candles, music in the background, and why not a glass of red wine. The action of the salt, in synergy with the fragrance that we will use, will help you to relax and forget about the troubles that occurred during the day.
How to prepare Bath Salt
- Divide salt into two glasses. One part will be colored while the other part will remain white.
- Pour some drops of coloring food into the glass with salt.
- Mix the ingredients till the salt looks pink/red. To make the color more intense, add more coloring food.
- Add 5 drops of sweet almond oil into the glass with red salt.
- Do it also for the white salt.
- In both glasses, add some drops of peppermint fragrance (of course, you can use the fragrance that more you like).
Once that the two portions of salt are ready, you have to fill the container. For this recipe, I decided to alternate pink-white-pink-white to create a motif.
In the end, you will obtain your special Christmas bath salt only using a few ingredients and a short time.
Even though you have not spent a lot of money to create this present, your friend will surely appreciate it.
Follow me to feel inspired!
If you enjoy my content, please consider supporting what I do. With your support, I would like to buy new ingredients and create original healthy beauty products! Thank you.
2 thoughts on “Christmas Bath Salt”
I love that you do DIY beauty care. This is a great recipe. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you very much! Lovely! Let me know if you give it a try 🙂
Comments are closed.