Autumn, with its warm colors, gives us incredible views. All around us is colored with shades of red and yellow, the leaves fall and the avenues take on a new appearance. But autumn gives us also extraordinary foods..tasty and colorful but above all so healthy!! Pomegranates, persimmons, pumpkins, and chestnuts are some examples. So why do not realize a TOP anti-age autumn facial mask? Let’s benefit from their nutrients for an anti-age action!
affiliate disclosure: this post contains affiliate links about products that can be used for this recipe.Gabi
Ingredients anti-age autumn facial mask
Making this face mask is really simple. We will need only:
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate juice
- 3 tablespoons persimmon pulp pureed
- 1 tablespoon of bio honey
- 1 tablespoon of sweet almond oil (you can find it here)
I chose pomegranates and persimmons for their high level of antioxidants such as carotenoids, flavonoids and vitamin E. These molecules protect the body cells against the effects of free radicals. They are generated either from our metabolic processes or due to cigarette smoking, pollution, or radiation. Furthermore, they contain also fiber, vitamins B, C, and K and minerals such as magnesium and potassium. Definitely, they are TOP fruits!
I decided also to add honey (click here to read about the benefits of Honey) and sweet almond oil to complete the recipe 🙂
- Cut the persimmon in slides, peel it, and reduce it into small pieces.
- Cook them in boiling water. Once ready, let them cool down.
- Smash the pulp with a fork or a hand blender to get a homogeneous compound.
4. Smash half pomegranate seeds with a teaspoon and collect the juice in a glass.
5. Add all the ingredients into a bowl: pomegranate juice, persimmon pulp pureed, bio honey, and sweet almond oil.
6. Mix all the ingredients together and your facial mask is ready. 😀
After cleaning the face, apply the mask and let it act for 10-15 minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water.
NB. If you have allergic reaction to persimmons or pomegranates, I would not recommend to try it out.
Hey, don’t miss my FREE natural skincare challenge! Grab it now and switch to natural!!
If you like my content, help me with a small donation. With your support, I would like to buy new ingredients and create original healthy beauty products! Thank you 🙂